We are looking for Hardware Tester to join us to become a member of our eSIM team.
You would help troubleshoot and test eSIMs with various IoT modules and support others on the team in managing our eSIM infrastructure called 1oT eSIM Core.
The position is based in our Tallinn HQ.
Think of 1oT as the "Tinder" of telecoms. We are transforming the IoT (Internet of Things) industry with a dynamic connectivity service by combining different telecoms on a single eSIM card. This gives our customers the ability to choose the best telecom service for their particular use case or location without having to negotiate with different telecom companies, receive SIMs from different companies, and manage SIMs across different platforms and APIs.
Our customers are IoT device manufacturers or global service providers such as e-scooter sharing, fleet management, or smart city companies, to name a few.
Today, 1oT's connectivity services are used in 1.4 million IoT devices in 173 countries.
What you will do:
- Testing various IoT modules (cellular modules from Quectel, uBlox, and others) for eSIM compatibility, and generating test reports based on the results.
- Communicating directly with our customers to help them out with their eSIM implementation, or be in touch with our vendors and partners to sort out various hardware, configuration and eSIM topics.
- Support the technical team in managing the eSIM infrastructure (1oT eSIM Core), which is located in Tallinn TV Tower (Levira data centre).
- Support the Sales team with hardware configuration and eSIM-related questions.
What you'll bring:
- Experience in hardware configuration or embedded software development/engineering is a big bonus.
- Desire to learn more about the booming IoT sector, eSIM solutions, and IoT modules.
- Willingness to learn more about and test new technologies.
- Excellent self-management skills (deadlines, goals, and responsibilities) - you are on top of your things, micromanagement is not part of our DNA.
- Good communication skills - open and transparent collaboration internally and externally with partners.
- Great proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
We offer you:
- Meaningful work with global impact – we’ll give you the opportunity to shake up the global IoT sector.
- Opportunity to have a say in how things operate – your voice is important.
- Personal growth opportunities in a startup with a proven track record, and a long list of paying clients.
- Crazy and ambitious international team with a readiness to help, challenge themselves, and test out the new approaches in doing things.