Think of 1oT as a “Tinder” of telecoms. We’re transforming the IoT Industry with one dynamic connectivity service offering by combining different telecom profiles on a single eSIM card. This gives our customers an option to choose the best option for their particular use case, or location.
Today, 1oT's connectivity services are used in more than 1 million IoT devices deployed in more than 130 countries in the world.
We're hiring a Product Designer for 1oT Terminal. 1oT Terminal is a SIM and eSIM management platform used to manage millions of SIM cards worldwide by hundreds of IoT companies.
As the second designer and an early member of our team, you will define best practices, design for big and small challenges, and lay the foundations for our product for years to come. In this role, you'll drive discovery, research, ideation, and design of the product, as well as partner with engineering and product management to ship new experiences.
If you are passionate about digital product design, enjoy learning and developing skills, and thrive in a collaborative environment, this might be an excellent fit for you.
What you'll do
You will help drive the strategy, vision, and execution — we expect design to understand the business strategy and metrics as much as product managers.
Act as the champion for the user experience, clearly articulating design rationale internally and externally.
Prototype multiple visual and UX concepts and narrow them to the right solution.
Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to identify new opportunities and envision creative solutions.
What you'll bring
A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates your eye for good product design and attention to detail.
An experience from Product Design organisations that have shipped software to users, working closely with Product and Engineering teammates.
Systems thinking and an ability to see beyond the pixels.
Excellent communication and storytelling skills.
An endless urge to fix unintuitive interactions and experiences.
A learning and growth mindset—there's always something you want to do, learn, and grow in as a designer.
You should still consider applying even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications below. We take a holistic approach to evaluating talent for our team.
We offer you
- Meaningful work with global impact—you'll be crafting a revolutionary product experience that has the potential to change the IoT sector forever;
- Opportunity to influence a booming startup with a proven track record and paying customers. Our team size and design process will evolve and change many times over the next few years;
- Personal growth opportunities in a startup with a proven track record, and a long list of paying clients;
- Crazy and ambitious international team with a readiness to help, challenge themselves, and test out the new approaches in doing things;
- Fun team events & great vibes at the office;
- A cozy and productive work environment at our offices - Tallinn HQ and/or Tartu R&D center