We are looking for a great addition to our Sales team to help us acquire customers globally.
Think of 1oT as the "Tinder" of telecoms. We are transforming the IoT industry with a dynamic connectivity offering by combining different telecom profiles on a single eSIM card. This allows our customers to choose the best option for their particular use case or location.
Our customers are global IoT and M2M device makers or service providers, such as e-scooter sharing, fleet management or smart city companies, that are operating in many different countries and do not want to deal with different telecoms and SIM cards. We have customers mostly from the US and Europe, but recently have been active in Latin-America, Africa & Middle-East.
Today, 1oT's connectivity services are used in more than 1 million IoT devices in more than 130 countries worldwide.
When joining our team, you'll be:
- Responsible for the whole sales flow from setting strategy to converting the lead to a paying customer and handing it over to the Account Manager;
- Managing inbound and outbound campaigns: setting focus and goals, putting together sales materials, closing & negotiating deals, converting leads to paying customers, etc;
- Creating long & shortlists of leads for outbound campaigns. Also, managing & setting up email campaigns;
- Representing 1oT at international conferences & seminars;
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands 1oT’s client base and ensures our strong presence;
- Participating in product development based on client feedback and market demand.
What you'll bring:
- At least 3 years of sales experience;
Desire and hunger to build something new;
You’re a great problem solver & embrace the get-sh*t-done-attitude - there’s no place for corporate mindset in 1oT;
Great self-management skills (dates, goals & responsibilities) – you yourself are on top of your things, micromanagement is not part of our DNA.
Great communication skills in English.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to have a great impact on a booming startup with a proven track record and paying clients;
- Crazy and ambitious international team members who have been pushing our services for the past five years on a daily basis;
- Meaningful work with global impact - we’ll give you the opportunity to shake up the global IoT sector;
- Fun team events & great vibes at the office;
- A cozy and productive work environment at our offices - Tallinn HQ and/or Tartu R&D center.